Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! The more subscribers, the more we can help Monero grow! 🚀
TODAY'S 🎙SHOW: In Part 2 of our 36c3 interview series, we interviewed Alexandre "Polto" Poltorak on privacy preserving KYC & crypto-AML tools and Steve "m52go" Jain on bisq's new dispute resolution system.
The Swiss Crypto Economics Assembly was composed by :
● Active members of the crypto community
● Independent developers in the crypto space
The following groups were represented at their Assembly :
● alephium.org - Fully decentralized, sharded consensus protocol with maximum composability
● cryptofr.com - French speaking Crypto community
● bonfire.link - A decentralized tribe of digital nomads
● breaking-bitcoin.com - An event for the technical community focusing on the security of Bitcoin and everything around it
● building-on-bitcoin.com - An event for the technical community focusing on building Bitcoin protocol and applications on top of it
● bullshit.money - Initial Bullshit Offering
● fee.cryp.ee - A bitcoin fee estimator
● DAppNode.io - Infrastructure for the decentralized world
● fairdatasociety.org / datafund.io - Fair Data Society
● Iden3.io - Self-sovereign identities on Ethereum. Prove things about yourself while safeguarding your privacy.
● nymtech.net - Building the next generation of privacy infrastructure
● merklizer.xyz - Anchoring and verifying data on public blockchains
● poap.xyz - The Proof of Attendance Protocol
● statebox.org - building a formally verified process language using robust mathematical principles to prevent errors, allow compositionality and ensure termination. In addition, the language is visual and allows one to inspect the flow of the program as it is executing.
Support us by buying your daily cup ☕️from us.
Brazilian Coffee delivered to your door. Grown by farmers you can tip directly with Monero.
Monero Talk is testing a concept we like to call Gratuitas (https://www.gratuitas.org/)
Please check it out! Any sales made will help support Gratuitas & the Monero Talk show! FYI, the coffee is delicious 😋;)
Cake Wallet, the first open-source Monero wallet for iOS. If you have an iphone or Android 📲, Monero Talk recommends that you use Cake ;) It has been verified by the Monero community, you control your own keys, it connects directly to the Monero blockchain, and you can even exchange between XMR, BTC, LTC & more in the app!
iOS Download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cake-wallet-for-xmr-monero/id1334702542
Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakewallet.cake_wallet&hl=en_US
XMR.to is a Monero/Bitcoin exchange website that lets you anonymously transfer XMR ➡️BTC address. You send Monero to XMR.to, they receive your Monero and transfer it to the bitcoin address of your choice. Within minutes, you can anonymously move your Monero to a secure bitcoin address! XMR.to works and Monero Talk recommends that you use it!
If you enjoyed the show & would like to support us, a donation of any size would be greatly appreciated and would mean so much!
XMR Donations Accepted :)